How to Register
Registration for students new to Warren T. Jackson for the 2019-2020 school year will be held the following dates at Jackson’s Main Campus:
- Monday, March 11th: 9:00am-12:00pm
- Tuesday, March 12th: 9:00am-12:00pm
- Wednesday, March 13th: 9:00am-12:00pm
We are highly encouraging our new families to register online by accessing the Atlanta Public Schools Enrollment and Registration system or by going to: http://www.atlanta.k12.ga.us/Page/46037. After you register online, please be sure to save or print the Registration Confirmation Number and present that number at one of the above mentioned registration times. All those registering (online or otherwise) must bring the documents listed below in the ‘Registration Checklist’ and ‘APS Forms to Complete’ sections during one of the registration periods in order for the documents to be verified and registration to be finalized. For more details on the information needed for registration, please click here or visit the APS website on Enrollment Documents.
Kindergarten Open House for the 2019-2020 school year will be held on April 24, 2019 at the Primary Campus, located at 4191 Northside Drive, Atlanta, GA 30342. Bring your future Jaguar to the Primary Campus to meet the principal and teachers, visit classrooms, receive information on how to register for Camp Jumpstart, and enjoy a special treat with new friends!
Registration will not be available during the Open House on April 24th. All students who have completed their registration ON OR BEFORE April 20th will be eligible to receive a code to register for Camp Jump Start at the Kindergarten Open House.
Please plan to have ALL of the following Proof of Residency items when you register at the school, but read the complete list for additional information that may be needed. NOTE: Jackson does not accept voided checks as proof of residency. Please bring a photocopy and original of each proof document.
- Driver’s License of parent or guardian registering the child
- Deed, Mortgage or Lease
- Georgia Power Bill
- Bank Statement, Motor Vehicle Registration or Voter Registration
APS Form to Print & Complete
- APS Affidavit of Residency – This document must be notarized.
- APS Lease Verification Form
- Certified Copy of Child’s Birth Certificate (See Georgia Department of Public Health for more information)
- Child’s original Social Security Card OR Objection to Use of Social Security Number
- APS Immunization Requirements Form 3231 (sample form) For kindergarten, your child’s current Form 3231 will be acceptable, but you will be required to provide an updated form as of his/her next birthday.
- Certificates of Eye, Ear and Dental Form 3300 These can be obtained through your child’s doctor and dentist and may come in three separate forms. Your current forms are acceptable for kindergarten registration.
Jackson Specific Forms
After completing your registration, parents might want to take note of the following programs:
Parents should also check out the following links:
Questions? Please call:
- Astrid Moyer at 404-802-8800
Please Note: Only a parent or legal guardian will be able to register the student. The person who registers a student is the only person will be able to withdraw the student. Please make copies of all documents, but bring originals to one of the four registration dates as well (note: registration will NOT be available at the Kindergarten Open House on April 24th, so please register on or before April 20th).