As a leading public school in the state, Warren T. Jackson Elementary is a National Blue Ribbon School, a Georgia School of Excellence, as well as an International Baccalaureate (IB) World School. Jackson Elementary is committed to creating a 21st century learning environment for our children that will inspire and provide a rich and innovative educational experience.
The Annual Fund is the largest revenue source for the PTA. The PTA helps to fund Curriculum Enhancements in STEAM (Science, Technology, Engineering, Art, and Math). New Technology, Staff Development and Training, IB and Cultural Arts, Media Center Upgrades, Building and Grounds Improvements, Music and Art Programs, Teacher Appreciation, and other fun community activities such as the Fall Festival/Fun Run and Fifth Grade Musical, and much more.
FULL STEAM AHEAD
Our participation in the PTA is critical and reflects our belief in the school’s commitment to provide a rigorous, yet balanced and well-rounded approach to education – ensuring that our children will thrive. Every gift to the Annual Fund will have an immediate impact on the student experience and provide enrichment opportunities that would otherwise not be possible without participation by the entire Jackson community.
GIVE TODAY & JOIN THE PTA
When you give to the Annual Fund, you are joining the PTA. Our goal is to reach 100% participation of parents and staff. We invite you to join the Jackson PTA and watch how your participation and generosity will help to drive Jackson forward as an even more state-of-the art learning environment.
As part of the Jackson family, no donation is too big or too small – rather, our collective participation in this important activity will ensure that our children receive the best possible education.
$7500* | $5000* | $2500* | $1000* | $750* | $500* | $250 | $100 | $35 PTA Membership** | $15 faculty/staff
- With your gift of $500 or more, you will receive an invitation to the Annual Fund Patron Party on October 20, 2018.
- With your gift of $750 or more, you will receive an invitation to the Patron Party, 2 tickets to the Spring Social on March 23, 2019 with VIP tasting event, and a raffle entry for a reserved parking space at the following events: Fall Festival, Father & Friends Breakfasts, Bingo Night, the 5th grade musical, and the Spring Arts Showcase.
- With your gift of $1000 or more, you will receive an invitation to the Patron Party, 2 tickets to the Spring Social on March 23, 2019 with VIP tasting event, and TWO raffle entries for a reserved parking space.
- $35 minimum donation to become a member of the PTA. $15 for faculty and staff.
It’s easy and paperless! To donate online, go to the My School Anywhere store and be sure to use the email address that is registered with Jackson.
Download our Donation Card and donate by check. Your check and donation form can be returned in one of the following ways:
- Mail to Warren T. Jackson PTA, 1325 Mt. Paran Rd. NW, Atlanta, GA 30327
- Deliver to the front office of either campus
- Send back to Warren T. Jackson PTA via your child’s backpack
- Bring to Celebration of Learning, New Parent Coffee, or Curriculum Night
** Although donations are accepted at any time, to be eligible for the giving level rewards, please make your donation by September 30, 2018.
After you join the PTA through your Annual Fund donation, you will receive:
- Access to the online Family Directory
- Printed copy of the Family Directory
- PTA Member car sticker with our new logo
For more information about Jackson’s Annual Fund, contact us at email@example.com.
We are so grateful for your enthusiasm and support and look forward to partnering with you to move full steam ahead toward another successful year for our children.
Alison & Curt Rubinas
Maureen & Steve Thomas
Liz & Steve Williams
2018-2019 Annual Fund Co-chairs