The mission of Warren T. Jackson Elementary School is to provide a stimulating educational environment for all students based on their individual needs that challenges the intellect and promotes an understanding of both self and the world in which we live.
Critical to the mission, the Jackson staff makes the following essential agreements:
- Promote the philosophy and practices of the International
- Baccalaureate Primary Years Programme (IB PYP)
- Implement the school plan and the Program of Inquiry in every classroom and across all disciplines
- Use varied teaching methods and assessment tools to meet individual needs
- Create a positive classroom environment and school community