- Amazon Associates Program!
Start shopping or click to learn more.
The support system that keeps Jackson thriving.
While the bulk of Jackson fundraising comes from community sponsors including Partners, Friends and Company Rewards programs - and from the PTA via the Annual Fund and Jackson's bi-Annual Auction - there are various smaller-scale fundraisers throughout the school year. These include:
- Brick Campaign, where families can memorialize messages to their children in the Main Campus outdoor amphitheater Order Your Brick;
- Skate with Santa at Park Tavern, where families can skate, visit with Santa and enjoy hot chocolate and treats;
- Read-a-Thon, where children read as many books as they can over a 10 day period filled with fun-themed days, such as crazy hat day, jeans and jelly beans and pajama day;
- Bingo Night, where students and their families gather to play a variety of Bingo games and compete for prizes;
- Election Day Bake Sale, where students sell homemade baked goods to voters;
- Fifth Grade Fundraisers that fund the Senior Trip to Rock Eagle, including professional family photos, movie nights and the Halloween Creepy Candy Shop.
Each of these programs provides opportunities for parents and students to work together to raise funds for specific school improvements. This further cements the Jackson community while creating real-world learning scenarios for students about hard work, earning what you need, and teamwork. Knowing that they can personally contribute to the growth of their school gives children a tremendous sense of accomplishment and pride, further contributing to our students' character development. An additional perk? They're having fun while doing it!